Latest News

الاثنين، 30 أبريل 2018

15 Quick Healthy Meals Doctors Make Every Day

Coffee Cake Muffins

coffee cake muffins

As a registered dietitian nutritionist, people often ask what I eat for breakfast. My answer: I like to make a big batch of these muffins early in the week so I have grab-and-go options ready for busy mornings! These muffins are made with Greek yogurt and eggs for plenty of filling protein, and they provide a burst of energy via instant coffee. I pair a muffin with fruit, such as raspberries or clementines, and 6 ounces of low-fat Greek yogurt or cottage cheese for additional protein. Not a fan of coffee? Give my matcha muffins a nibble!

The post 15 Quick Healthy Meals Doctors Make Every Day appeared first on Reader's Digest.



from Reader's Digest https://ift.tt/2JFO4i7

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Recent Post