Latest News

الاثنين، 29 يناير 2018

12 Instant Mood Boosters You Won’t Want to Live Without

Bring fresh flowers home

Flowers
As a writer, I often work from home, spending a lot of time on the computer. To stay connected to nature while indoors, I decorate my space with flowers. One of my favorite pick-me-ups is walking to a nearby grocery store to buy inexpensive tea roses, sunflowers, or gerbera daisies to bring home. I put the flowers in mason jars on the windowsill, on my bookcase and at my desk. The sweet smell and colorful sight make me feel light inside. The boost of happiness I get from fresh flowers made me wonder what others do. What I discovered was a slew of readily available (and good-for-you!) ways to feel a variety of positive emotions including energized, calm, empowered, and joyful. Read on for 23 instant mood boosters.

The post 12 Instant Mood Boosters You Won’t Want to Live Without appeared first on Reader's Digest.



from Reader's Digest http://ift.tt/2npBtGp

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Recent Post