Latest News

الأربعاء، 21 مارس 2018

25 Clever Jokes That Make You Sound Smart

Joke 1

The smartest joke I ever heard was so clever, I didn’t get it. It had to be explained to me seven times before I sort of got it. By the eighth explanation, I’d wised up enough to say, “Oh, now I get it,” just to shut them up. Here it is: “Counting in binary is as easy as 01 10 11.” I’m still not sure I get it, but I tell it all the time just so I sound smart. (Here’s the kind of joke I like: “What did 0 say to 8? Nice belt.”)

If you want to find out how it feels to sound smart, try out some of these jokes. Still confused? I tried explaining each below, in bold. (While you’re at it, follow these little grammar rules to make you sound even smarter.)

Clever-Jokes-That-Make-You-Sound-Smart

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

“Am I missing something? There’s no response.” That’s because rhetorical questions don’t get one. “Am I a dolt or what?” Umm …is that a rhetorical question?

Here are 12 other jokes that will make you sound like a genius!

The post 25 Clever Jokes That Make You Sound Smart appeared first on Reader's Digest.



from Reader's Digest http://ift.tt/2jGs9zq

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Recent Post