Latest News

الثلاثاء، 28 نوفمبر 2017

10 of the Best and Worst Infomercial Products on the Market

My bizarre odyssey into the wacky world of the infomercial products:

remote

There I was, parked in front of the TV set at 2:30 in the morning, eating a Suzy Q and watching a rerun of WKRP in Cincinnati, when an infomercial about a little egg-like device that scrapes away foot calluses cut in. I was simultaneously engrossed and grossed out by the image of discarded foot shavings, and then a thought crossed my mind: I need a PedEgg! Then another: I don’t think I can finish my Suzy Q.

Thus began my bizarre odyssey into the wonderful, wacky, weird, “What the …?” world of infomercial products—the official domain of the “Why didn’t I think of that?” product. After maxing out my credit card on stuff that my wife politely dubbed questionable, I discovered that some were shoddy, some were enticing but just missed the mark, and others? Well, simply put, they were brilliant!

To make sure you know which is which, Reader’s Digest staffers joined me in testing and rating As Seen on TV products, ranking them on the following scale:

★ Don’t waste your money

★★ Works, sort of

★★★ Good enough to buy

★★★★ Overnight delivery!

So don’t reach for that phone until you’ve read what we have to say.

The post 10 of the Best and Worst Infomercial Products on the Market appeared first on Reader's Digest.



from Reader's Digest http://ift.tt/2ncJYb2

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Recent Post