Latest News

الثلاثاء، 30 أغسطس 2016

This 15-Second Read About a College Freshman Saying Goodbye to Her Mom Will Make Your Heart Melt

this-15-back-to-school-David-Pereiras-Villag

“Goodbye,” she sang cheerily, skipping off to her new dorm after giving me a light peck on the cheek as though we were no more than acquaintances. A young woman. A college freshman. No longer my baby.

Her casual parting stung me. Had she outgrown me?

As I walked away I was arrested by a child’s voice shouting “Mommy!” A word I hadn’t heard in years.

Before I could turn around she was in my arms, her face buried in my neck. She didn’t need to say anything in that moment. I knew then that she’d always be my little girl.
MORE: 12 Short, Sweet Stories About Moms That Will Make You Want to Call Yours



from Reader's Digest http://ift.tt/2bzrtFJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Recent Post